Planetarium Show - Museum of Natural History and Planetarium
Located in the Museum of Natural History, the planetarium is a dome theater with a Zeiss projector that casts images of stars, planets and constellations to simulate the night sky. Planetarium show tickets must be purchased online using our online ticketing system. Museum admission does not include the Planetarium.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
- Show lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Planetarium show tickets must be purchased online. Planetarium show tickets do not include museum admission. Must also purchase museum timed-admission.
- Show offering subject to change.
- For safety reasons, planetarium show ticketholders are not permitted to enter the planetarium once the show has begun.
- Children must be age 4 and older to enter the planetarium.
- Staff, volunteers and visitors are required to wear face coverings, covering nose and mouth.
- Reduced capacity and practicing social distancing.
- Enhanced all safety and cleaning measures to ensure the already high standards followed for the safety of our staff, volunteers, visitors and collections.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
2 pm - 2:30 pm