A day at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas Resort with Kids
By Meg Brunson
There were a few of reasons we chose the Venetian Resort:
- We loved the idea of visiting a Venice-based resort – loving the indoor Gondola rides, indoor river, and the way the whole place just looked and felt like Venice. The ceiling, painted like the sky, was beautiful. As full-time travelers, we love seeing new places, and since driving the RV to Italy isn’t in the cards, we thought this would be a great way to simulate a visit!
- There are a bunch of cool activities for the family: from Madam Tussauds Wax Museum to PanIQ Rooms, Virtual Room – a VR experience, and lots of shopping and dining options. There is way more than any mere mortal can experience in a single day, so we had to make some tough choices about what to do while we were there. Here is just a sampling of what we did during our visit:
- PanIQ Room: An escape room experience located inside the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian. [Read the Full Review HERE]
- Lunch at Rockhouse - Delicious American cusine with something for everyone - even the picky eaters! The vibe here was so edgy and cool!
- Madam Tussauds - The world's most famous wax museum. Tons of opportunities for selfies and fun with the whole family! [Read the Full Review HERE]
- Sloans Homemade Ice Cream - Located within the Grand Canal Shoppes, we all enjoyed a sweet treat after a day of fun!
- Selfies at the LOVE sculpture - The Venetian is simply gorgous and there are no shortage of photo ops and selfie spots - but this one really stood out as a can't-miss spot!
- The Wishing Tree - I love art, and this installation is beautiful and impressive to take in, plus there is a cool AR effect to experience on your phone.
After spending the day at the Venetian Resort I can definitely understand the appeal of staying on the Strip and we'd love to return for a resort vacation at the Venetian – because we’d love to revisit much of what we did on this trip, and there’s so much we wish we had time to do!
Whether you're planning on spending a day or an extended vacation at the Venetian Resort, learn more and start planning your visit at https://www.venetianlasvegas.com/
I love this quiz that is meant to help you plan the specifics of your Venetian vacation at https://www.venetianlasvegas.com/quiz/question-one.html
© 2021 Meg Brunson
Thanks to The Venetian for sponsoring this review! All opinions expressed are my own. See more on Instagram!
Meg is a mommy blogger, Facebook marketer, and much more. She is a mom to four kids who live full-time in an RV exploring the US! As a former Facebook employee, Meg remains a Facebook addict and handles KidsOutAndAbout.com's Social Media Marketing in addition to providing freelance services for other small businesses on how to best leverage Facebook as a part of their marketing strategy. Meg also hosts the FamilyPreneur Podcast, a podcast for parent entrepreneurs raising entrepreneurial children. Learn more about Meg at MegBrunson.com!