Stadium Summer Stage at Stadium Theatre
Each Summer Stage session will include fresh curriculum designed to teach the art of auditioning, memorization, vocal technique, choreography, character development, stage craft, and improvisation, through theatre games and instruction by theatre majors and seasoned theatre veterans.
Students will also learn from guest speakers, gaining knowledge about sound design, lighting, costume, prop and scenic design, and careers in the performing arts.
On the final day of each session, students will showcase their new talents on the grand stage for friends and family.
Three two-week sessions are offered through the months of July and August. Choose one, two, or all three sessions.
Summer Stage participants will be placed in an appropriate age groups.
Don't let your child miss out on...
• Theatre Instruction from Experienced Directors & Choreographers
• Fun Improvisation Games & Exercises
• Daily Dance Parties
• Wacky and Fun Spirit Days
• Participation in a Grand Finale Musical Performance for Family & Friends
• New Friends and Lasting Memories Are Made
• A Free Summer Stage T-Shirt
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.