Purple Heart Day 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
On August 7, 1782 George Washington created the Purple Heart and now, August 7th, is known as Purple Heart Day. We are celebrating with our fifth annual Purple Heart 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1 & 26.2. You will get a beautiful purple heart medal.
Plus, 15% of every registration will be donated to the Purple Heart Foundation. Their mission supports a number of programs and services dedicated to helping ALL veterans and their families.
- Races can be completed anytime in August 2022, even better if it’s August 7th.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the Purple Heart Foundation
- You’ll receive a medal upon completion of your event!
- Registration Fee: $18 (includes a medal, bib, and donation to charity)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-July 2022
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.